Thursday, July 31, 2014

I have not posted in a little while! I've not had a whole lot to say. This last week I planted some of the early fall things in the garden! I planted squash, cucumber, zucchini, corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, pumpkin, and peas! I will plant the rest of the things in late august/early September. And in less then two weeks, we have corn, watermelon, cantaloupe, pumpkin, and squash sprouts!
Pumpkin! I've never tried to grow this before!
   Corn plants!
I think these are cantaloupe! 
These are jalapenos that we still have growing from the last garden! 
On Monday around 3:45ish we (Hannah, Abbie, and I) went to some friends house, (the Benavides's) to help them out. They have 10 kids (from 17 to 2 years old) and have 2 others(2 and a few months old ) living with them right now! On Monday afternoon, we did some laundry for them and then just hung-out and helped with supper and played with the kids! after supper, we did puzzles, went to a field right down the road and played in the hay, played some games, and watched part of a movie! 

Playing games with some of their family!
Sorry, this is the only picture I have from when we were there! : (
But I think we're going again on Monday, so maybe I can take some pictures then!  So on Tuesday we stayed there almost all day and helped do lots of laundry, and we made a bunch of cookies and banana bread for them! and just hung-out and helped out with the kids! It was all sooo much fun! And I hope we really helped them out and encouraged them! We love them!

When we came home, Shoshie and Declan ( kids we watch almost everyday) were there and Joel, ( a 7 year old boy we watch on Tuesday afternoons) was there also. so it quickly threw us back into the swing of thing! I was so tired by the end of the day!

Wednesday morning I got up pretty early ( I love early mornings!) and read my bible, to catch up on the "Bible reading challenge" 'cause I got behind a little bit while we were gone!
 Early morning!
This sweet baby boy, fell asleep on me while we swung on the hammock, on Wednesday! I LOVE him!
And this girl, made a little bed and and then a fort, mostly by herself! and played with it for probably about 30 minutes! And that is Alot for her! it was sooo nice! It gave me time to read more of my bible! she normally wants you to help her with everything! (even if she can do it be herself)  she would every once and a while, ask "what do you think of it beta? do you like it?" and I would look up and answer, that's it! she is pretty sweet! (most of the time! haha!)
 Her house!

Well, that's a little bit of my life right now! that's it for now! ---For of Him, and trough Him,and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory forever, Amen. Romans 11:36 -Blessings!-Rebekah-

No comments:

Post a Comment