Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tag!!

1. What is your favorite Bible verse?--There are too many too pick just one! I really like 1Thessalonians 4:11-12

2. Between Pear, Banana and Watermelon, which is your favorite?--Watermelon!

3.What is a book that you really like?--The Bible!!

4.What is your favorite band or music group?--Well, I don't know what my favorite is..but right now I'm listening to"Shout to the Lord" by Darlene Zschech!

5.What is your earliest memory?--I think, it was when one of my little siblings was born!

6.What is your favorite color?--Blue, Hunter green, Brown, darker colors!

7.What is your middle name?--Elisabeth!

8. Do you have an Ipod?--Nope!

9.Do you have siblings, if so how many?--9, four Brothers, five Sisters!

10.Who do you admire most in your life?--Jesus!

11.What is your favorite hobby?--Gardening,Baking,knitting,cleaning,yodeling!!

12.What do you enjoy doing in your free time?--All of 11's answers!

13.What is your favorite time of day?--Hmm Early morning or Sunset!!

14.Do you like photography?--Yep!!

15.Do you have any pets, if so what kinds?--I own Two guinea pigs!

16.What is your favorite season?--I Love all of them but...Fall!

17.Favorite month of the year?--Hmm I like March! That's my birthday month!

18.Favorite day of the week?--I don't really know! There all alot alike!

19.What do you want to be when you grow up?--Mama, Farmer's Wife haha just being honest! and homemaker!!

20.Favorite flower/Plant?--Corn Plants!!

21.Do you think this tag is to long?--Nope!

22.Do you like this tag?--Yep! It's alot of fun!!

25.Who are you going to tag? Leah Kathryn@A Pinch of Classy! And Kelley@Sincerely, Kelly!!

 I thought this was soo fun! I hope Y'all did too! Blessings!~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment