Monday, July 21, 2014

If I were a....I would be...

                                                                                                                                                                                       I know I just did one of this, but they're so much fun! So here go's!
                             1.If I were a gemstone, I would be a: Sky blue Topaz!

             2.If I were a scent, I would be: The smell of freshly tilled up soil!
3.If I were a pair of shoes, I would be: A pair of boots!
                                      4. If I were a the weather, I would be: A chilly fall day!
 
5. If I were a facial expression, I would be: A smile!
6.If I were a car, I'd be: An old truck!
7.If I were a time of day, I'd be: A country sunset!
8.If I were a month, I would be: October!
9. If I were a place, I'd be: A country home!
10.If I were a drink, I would be: A glass of sweet iced tea!
11.If I were a taste, I'd be: Sweet!
12.If I were an animal, I'd be: A horse!
13.If I were a Sea animal, I'd be: a Jellyfish!
14.If I was a food, I'd be: Fried chicken!
15.If I were a color, I'd be Blue!
16.If I were a dessert, I'd be: Fudge
17.If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: A banjo!
18.If I were a flower, I'd be: A blue bonnet!
19.If I were a plant, I'd be: an aloe vera plant!
20.If I were a fruit, I'd be: A strawberry!
21.If I were a sound, I'd be: the sound of birds chirping!
And that's it! I think that was fun! If you see this post, and want to do it too, do it! and comment on my blog and let me know! I would love it if y'all would do it too! I tag Elyse@Elyse Lauryn!-Blessings!-Rebekah




!

No comments:

Post a Comment