Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hair! and Chick-fil-a!

This past weekend, I did a warm olive oil hair mask!
I put olive oil, coconut oil, and honey mixed to gather. warmed it up, and smothered it in my hair!
It was supposed to help repair split ends, make it shinier and smoother and make it healthier!
So It started of, greasy and gross but I hadn't showered yet, so I could handle it! I had to leave it in for a couple of hours!       
Oh, forgot to mention, supposedly it was supposed to help your hair grow also! but to help it grow you needed to flip your head over with that stuff in it for four minutes! (I know crazy, but I thought why not)   
More greasiness!

I washed it, and washed it, but the greasiness just wouldn't go away! I got tired of taking so many showers! There were even a few times I just wanted to chop all my hair off! and I said I would never do this hair mask again! But on the fourth wash, with baking soda, corn starch, a little bit of dish washing liquid, and some apple cider vinegar........ It was OUT!!!!
     
Washed and Clean!!!


I Love it!!! It is so soft and shiny and I defiantly think it strengthened my hair!! 
(which is why I did it to start with.)

On Friday, my family and I went to chick-fil-a for cow appreciation day! If you dress like a cow you get a free meal!!
Us all dressed up! which one is me? The two littlest are some kids we watch!! Its hard to get a picture where ever body is looking and smiling with out eyes closed!-Rebekah   

No comments:

Post a Comment