Thursday, June 26, 2014

Swimsuit, Nails, and Bible reading!!

Hey! What's up!? In May, one of my sisters and I made a swimsuit!! I got the pattern from a blogger friend   of mine! Olivia, from: http://freshmodesty.blogspot.com/ and her sewing       blog: http://workingwitheagerhands.blogspot.com/ go and check her blogs out!! Here are some pictures that  my sister Faith, took of the making!
Just getting started!

Some of the cloth is cut!
My sister Hannah, helping me! isn't she sweet?! 

And the finished swimsuit!! sorry I couldn't flip the picture around!
   Here is what we did to the neck to give it a little excitement! We braided some of the cloth!!

It was so fun to make, and I hope to make more in the future!! What do  you think?
Saturday evening, my family and I went to my sister and her husbands house for our bible reading challenge meeting! I am doing well so far, although it's been pretty tough some times!! Then after we got home, my brother and his wife dropped by! we sat around and talked for a while, than my sister-in-law started doing our toe nails! 
Both my big toes!! with flowers that my sister-in-law Leta, made!
my brother Jason, got into doing it too! It was pretty funny!! How has your weekend/week gone!? I'm trying to figure out how to get people to see my blog and follow it! I would love to get comments! any ideas on how to get followers? Anyways, That's all for now!-Blessings-Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment