Saturday, June 14, 2014

Garden!

Hey, how are y'all!? Our garden has been interesting this year. I didn't plant a whole lot of stuff this time, because the last few times it hasn't done so well. so I was kinda discouraged, so I just planted Corn, Cucumbers, Squash, jalapenos, and tomatoes! and they've done good! Here they are in pictures!                                                                                                    
Cucumbers! 
Squash!

Corn!

Jalapenos!

Squash!
                                 our Tomatoes didn't do so well, but I'll try again in the fall! We also had a strange corn                                   stalk!
The corn was growing on the Milo! haha!
                            And I'm going to plant potatoes for the first time! so that will be fun! I've started a compost pile to put on our fall garden, I hope that helps it do better!! gardens are a lot of hard work, but it's worth it! Well, that's all for now!   " That you also aspire to lead a quite life,to mind your on business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those are outside, and that you may lack nothing!" 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 Blessings-Rebekah 

No comments:

Post a Comment