Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hey! This is my first blog post! I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, but finally got one up and started. I want to blog just about things that are going on in my life! And first of all, I got my braces off a couple of weeks ago, on May 5th! Here are some before and after picture's.
                                                        Right before I got them off!
                                                               And after!

I love it without them, it is so much easier to brush them! It's funny because before I got them on, I remember thinking that if i had them on for 2 years, (That's the average to have them on) i would be Sixteen when i would get them off, and that was old! But now i realize that i'm still so young!! Blessings-Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment