Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bible verses to share!!

Hey,Ya'll! I've been reading in Psalms recently! And I was reading today in psalm 25 and read these                                verse's that I really liked and wanted to share with ya'll!

"Shew me thy ways O Lord; Teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; For thou art the   God of my salvation: On thee do I wait all day." Psalm 25:4-5 

                                                          I want this to be my prayer.  
                                                      Show me. Teach me. Lead me!
                                       That's a big leap of faith! But I want it!
                                                          What about you??
                             Just a few of my thoughts today! -Blessings-Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. The Psalms are one of my favorite books!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete